Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Rambler Mentality

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Rambler Mentality

Yup, I understand about fixing things. I had a nice pair od "American"
emblems here and one broke in 1/2, it didn't help this 38 year old piece
that a 28 month old boy was bopping his little brother with it. So I tried
JB Weld from behind, didn't work, so mixed it with Super Glue and held
rather well....so far, now just have to keep them out of reach of little
hands....
Eddie Stakes

> I just asked my son who made the repo spacers, he said Kennedy. I checked
their catalog and he was mistaken. He miss took another part for the spacer.
Eddie being disabled/retired I have time to repair these little things if I
can. There is a 2 part plastic epoxy called the Plastic Welding System I
have used sucessfully on all types of interior plastic's. My father always
said I fixed things that other people thew away. "Doc"