Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin part (interior door handles)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin part (interior door handles)

In a message dated 12/29/2003 7:26:34 PM Central Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:

If someone needs a set of these interior door handles, I recently had a set on ebay for $25.00/pair, I can't remember if I sold them or not but would be more than happy to check stock if whoever is interested still needs or wants them.

Hey Eddie

I was looking for the plastic cup that fits behind the door handle. However, if you have a set of the handles, I might consider a spare set.

Thanks
Rick