Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Kicked in the Wallet Again!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Kicked in the Wallet Again!!!

Sorry to hear about that Doc,buut these are old cars and be thankful its not a new one where lil trivial parts cot thou$ands to get repaired.
Bart
I had the tire place replace the lug stud they messed up last tuesday when putting on the new rear tires. I found that the rear brakes will need to be done in about 1,000-1,500 miles and that they are the 10 inch drums which are hard to come by and really should be replaced. I already know I need to do the fron't brakes and need new rotors, calipers are no problem and around 40$ for 2 rebuilts locally. On a fast inspection while the car was on the lift I saw it needs all the tie rod ends, inner and outer on both sides and the idler arm & pitman arm. I didn't check the ball joints at this time as I didn't want another surprize at this time. The car steer's fine even with the problems I found. My clean 500$ car is turning into a money pit real fast like 1,500$ so far plus the 500$ I paid for it. And that is with me doing all the repairs except for the rear window leak. I'm really bummed out.
"Doc"