Re: Is This The Face Of An AMC Owner

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey thats alotta models.. heh. Interesting story, he
> must have been working for FedEx for a while.. my
> brother works for FedEx.

I have been building a few AMC models the last year. All 3 Big Bad colored AMX's, a yellow 74 Hornet like mine when it was new, a James Bond Man with the Golden Gun red Hornet, A purple 74 Javelin, a Donahue 71 T/A Javelin and a 67 Ambo. I am currently working on a Rebel Machine model. I just missed out on an Orange 74 Hornet promo on eBay like the new Hornet. As far as the FedEx story goes interesting is not the word for it.
"Doc"