Chrisrmas Came Yesterday Again

I got an unsuspected box in the mail yesterday morning. It was a nice black dash crash pad for my new Hornet. Thanks Rick. Now with parts from Texas, Florida, Ct., N.Y., and Canada I can build a real nice dash to replace the old sun warped one in the car. A friend also gave me all the plastic trim that goes around the widshield I needed. What was in the car was also baked to death by the sun. I also have restored a 73 Hornet "X" steering wheel I got from a friend in Alabama to install in a week or two with the big black vinal horn button I bought this past year at the Ct.AMO show. I still have to repair the plastic spacer that has a piece broken out of it. My friend came over and installed the re-keyed & rebuilt ignition tumbler for me. Now the car is keyed properly and now one set of key's fits both Hornets. I also helped him temporarily repair the vacume wipers in his 70 Javelin. I hate them vacume wipers. We are going to convert them to electric's when he get's the parts. This is his wife's daily driver. My friend also discovered while replaceing the ignition tumbler in my Hornet that I will be needing a new turn signal switch soon. The plastic has become brittle and has a big crack in it, but it still works for now. I have seen repair kits in the help secton of the local auto parts store for GM's so maybe I can get the parts I need.
"Doc"