Is This The Face Of An AMC Owner

Picture the enclosed picture with the beard 6 inches shorter and without
the hat with a bald head. This past week I was waiting for some very
important papers to come Fedx from my brother in Arizona. After 2 failed
delivery attempts on monday and tuesday I was home on wed. to get the
package. Just to state a fact I haven't gotten anything Fedx'd to me in
over 7-8 years, so I did not know any drivers. It was the same driver
that tried to deliver the package the 2 previous days. I told him about
the foul ups on Fedx's end not delivering the package when they said
they would. His reply was why didn't you have it sent to where you work?
I haven't worked since I became disabled in 1989. He then said don't you
work at the city garage? (that is 10 blocks away on a main street) At
this point I haven't the faintest idea what ths guy is talking about.
All of a sudden it all came to me. I said did you see the Orange Hornet
Hatchback parked in front of the apartment house? He said yes. I bought
the new Hornet from a guy that worked at the city garage and it was
parked on the street across from the garage every day for 4 years when
the guy went to work. But stranger yet the Fedex driver didn't know me,
but associated me with the car. This all sounds like somthing out of the
Twilight Zone.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

--part1_117.21532b44.2bbac3b3_boundary

[Attachment content not displayed.]
--part1_117.21532b44.2bbac3b3_boundary--

--- End Message ---