Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis Martins buddies Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis Martins buddies Gremlin

Ya, I'll see what I can do. He has some pics of it in the air at launch. Here is a pic of the engine at the dyno.Its kinda dark didn't have the camera set right. I also haven't figured out the software yet.
Grem
badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

Davis,could you get some pics of your friends gremlin?heck yours too would be cool to see.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Links

Josh have you started parting out your gremlin yet? Or anyone with a
parts gremlin, I need a strut arm with the nuts. We can't get the
rest of the car together till we find a new one. Then its off to the
chassis dyno! 551 HP at the flywheel gotta see what it makes at the
rear wheels.
Thanks for any help,
Grem

Yahoo! Groups Links