Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christmas Wishes

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christmas Wishes

> From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/25 Thu AM 09:02:57 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christmas Wishes
>
> Did you know those cool warrior desert cars were AMX's in disguise?

No they weren't trust me i am also a HUUGE Australian muscle car fan and have stacks of mags and models and DVDs of them,what Mad Max drove was a Australian Ford Falcon coupe want proof check out my friends site www.madmaxmovies.com this site will provide all you want or ever wanted to know abot the mad Max movies :)
Bart aka "Big Bopper Bart"on the Mad Max Movies forum