Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christmas Wishes

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christmas Wishes

Did you know those cool warrior desert cars were AMX's in disguise?

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
I will use my dremel tool alot when i make my Mad Max/Road Warrior models yes i'm a HUUUGE fan of the Mad Max trilogy well more of the first 2 and not really a big fan of beyond blunderdome.
Bart