Re: Christmas Wishes

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> I got a dremel tool kit from Santa :)what did everyone else get?
> Merry Xmas
> Bart

Man them dremil tools are the best. I got a good deal on an almost brand new one with everything for 30$ includeing shipping from a guy on one of the model car lists I am on. I burned up the one I had before and ran the local Sear's store out of stones smoothing out the welds on the 12 point cage in the yellow Hornet 2 years ago. Sears also makes a nice small battery powered dremil for around 25$, I have one of those for my model building.
"Doc"