Re: Happy Holiday

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: Plumpy72@xxxx
> > Date: 2003/12/24 Wed PM 09:20:55 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy Holiday

> > Merry
> > Christmas
> >
> > to all.........and ho ho ho!
> >
> > Rick
>
> and a merry one to you as well Rick :)
> Bart

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone. I already got 2 new tires 2 days ago from my wife for the new Hornet. My son's usually give me money to spend on my Hornet, but this year I have 2 of them. I need money for upholstery supply's that I ordered that I have to pickup tomorrow. Later today me and my wife and 2 son's are takeing the new Hornet and going to my daughters for dinner. Have a safe and happy holiday.
"Doc"