White grem doin burnout

Bart the white gremlin doing a burnout is mine. Mark from Minnesota.
I will be posting some new pics as well as some of my new daily
driver. I got a 1979 Concord RUST free and runs fantastic. Now I am
driving a AMC every day snow and all. I took it to my sons shop and
undercoated the daylights out of it. It is the DL and it drives like
a dream. I got it for $1650.00. In my book it was a steal. If its ok
I will post some pics. I also got my Gremlin motor back from the
machine shop. (401) I am looking for any info I may need as I put it
back together. If anyone has any hints that will make it faster now
is the time to speak up. The crank is in and the pistons (flat top
forged) are in. I am hoping to get some porting and polishing done
on the heads in the next few weeks. Thanks Mark 71 grem and 79
concord 258 auto