Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Nice Day For A Drive

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Nice Day For A Drive

Well congradulations Doc, glad to hear things are
going well and being taken care of etc. I remember
when my Dad's 75 X(gremlin) had an exhaust leak @ the
doughnut.. lol, it was pretty funny listening to it
get louder and louder and louder as you were driving
and more of it was flying off. We were getting on the
highway and he got on the gas to speed up and all you
heard was a loud "Booooofff!" and the engine got like
3 times louder, when he was revving it at a light
getting off the highway it did it again and I think
mighta spooked the ricer next to us, as he was revving
up too, lol, we showed him! But yeah it got to the
point where even with the windows up you couldn't hear
eachother talk, and I had to yell at the top of my
voice, being like 12 I couldn't yell too loud, lol.
Fun times.. we laughed about it. On another good note
or two: Today was MY last day of school until Jan.
5th, as they wanted me to go in for a christmas party
tomorrow from 10-12, but I don't have a ride so I
can't, and I didn't want to, because they wanted me to
pitch in $5 and they would by like a 6ft sub or
something. Some items for my new computer arrived
today, and I am still awaiting the rest of it. The two
motherboards, one for another PC I'm fixing(my old one
I sold to my Dad for the money towards this new PC)
needed a motherboard. I got the motherboard, chip,
ram, fan that I probably wont use, the video card was
on backorder.. I have yet to order the water cooling I
plan to use instead of the fan, the radiator for the
water cooling(I'm buying it off my friend to save $20)
and the acrylic stuff I ordered from TAP Plastics that
should arrive today as well! Yay! My christmas is
starting off well, hope everyone elses is too! Happy
holidays yall! Take it easy! -Dave Grant, Connecticut

=====
D.G. 713