Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

My father insists on sticking with a smaller engine in
his car for racing because he does brackets and wants
consistancy, saying the faster you go the less
consistant it can/will be, which makes sense, but
still, the thrill of going fast.. just gotta learn how
to count in your head I supose LOL

--- Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> 9.64 ..........OOF too fast .........thats awsome!
> My buddy will never do below 10.00 because at 9.99
> you have to have a full cage and chassis
> certification.
>
> badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
> >
> > From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/12/20 Sat PM 08:21:51 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL -
> PLEASE!
> >
> > YES ! My buddies drag gremlin should be @ 10.3
> 1/4 Mi. with his 551 Dynoed HP AmC v-8. Was at 10.6
> last yr at 516 HP. Thats 551 HP at 6500 RPM not your
> average gremlin :o)>
> > Grem
>
> My buddies grem did a 9.64 @ 142 with a Herman Lewis
> prepped 401 with H.L.R alum heads,and intake all
> motor too :) its the grem thats on the main part of
> the group site i will have newer pics soon :) see
> with the right stuff an AMC is just as wicked as any
> other big three engine gotta have a lil faith thats
> all
> Bart

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

=====