Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!

9.64 ..........OOF too fast .........thats awsome! My buddy will never do below 10.00  because at 9.99 you have to have a full cage and chassis certification.

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/20 Sat PM 08:21:51 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] TAKE MY POLL - PLEASE!
>
> YES ! My buddies drag gremlin should be @ 10.3   1/4 Mi. with his 551 Dynoed  HP AmC v-8. Was at 10.6 last yr at 516 HP. Thats 551 HP at 6500 RPM not your average gremlin :o)>
> Grem

My buddies grem did a 9.64 @ 142 with a Herman Lewis prepped 401 with H.L.R alum heads,and intake all motor too :) its the grem thats on the main part of the group site i will have newer pics soon :) see with the right stuff an AMC is just as wicked as any other big three engine gotta have a lil faith thats all
Bart