Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New guys chev pwd Gremlin

Re: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New guys chev pwd Gremlin

> From: "Chris Oostveen" <coostv@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/21 Sun PM 04:26:24 EST
> To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] New guys chev pwd Gremlin
>
> yeah i don't blame ya selling the Pinto hell just squezing any V8 in a grem is bad enough LOLOL :)
Bart
Hi Bart-

I sold the Pinto last spring and have not done much with that site in the
last year or so. My site address is
http://members.fortunecity.com/coost/index1.htm look for the Gremlin link to
see the body work portion and the last motor it had in it. It is hard to see
the link to the bodywork page look close under the motor pictures.

Thanks for the compliments on the paint work... There are a few flaws, but I
own it and have picked it to death!

Chris