Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just Got Back from the Junkyard...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just Got Back from the Junkyard...

> From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/21 Sun PM 12:54:27 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Just Got Back from the Junkyard...
>
> ok i didn't read the V8 with headers look at the engine in it and see if the distributor is up front facing off to the right "if your looking at the engine front the front where the rad and stuff are" if it is then its indeed a AMC V8 and if so look betwen the motor mounts and it should say what cubis inch the engine is if its a 360 on up get it
Bart
The Gremlin body that I am looking at is as follows: 1978 Gremlin GT,
manual, orange with black stripe, body has some rust, but solid floor
boards, no holes in body; black interior (complete, but needs
upholstery work), no engine or hood, transmission housing remains on
vehicle, front windshield cracked, bumpers rusty, radiator in trunk,
few other parts included. VIN: A8M67C416917. Think I should get it?
The tach package and sporty AMC steering wheel alone are nice items
IMO. Nearby are 2 Jeeps. Both are CJ-5's, one has "V6" badge, but has
a V8 with headers, chrome valve covers (rusty now) under the hood.
Opinions? The other Gremlin that I already have has this VIN:
A4A465E283919 (white w/blue interior; whole car, some rust, overall
solid metal (no holes), all glass good).