Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Look, Davis, I'm sorry man. I tryed to get rid of the
person fairly and quickly. Bart revoked my privileges
as a moderator and its over. Any furhter problems may
be forwarded directly to Bart.

--- Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Guess this is what happens when a bunch of 12 yr
> olds fight on the puter. Everyone has big kahonies
> on the keyboard. I just hate it when my mailbox gets
> cluttered with this crap. I thought this was
> supposed to be an AMC board, not a soap opera about
> pants and shirts and who is a bigger child.
>

> "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
> Thats it. Your gone. Bye. Sorry for the disturbance
> folks. If you come back you will be reported to your
> ISP, and Yahoo. End of story.
>
> =====
> D.G. 713

> Yahoo! Terms of Service.