Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry for the disturbance - he is gone.

Guess this is what happens when a bunch of 12 yr olds fight on the puter. Everyone has big kahonies on the keyboard. I just hate it when my mailbox gets cluttered with this crap. I thought this was supposed to be an AMC board, not a soap opera about pants and shirts and who is a bigger child.

"David G." <servermaster13@xxxx> wrote:
Thats it. Your gone. Bye. Sorry for the disturbance
folks. If you come back you will be reported to your
ISP, and Yahoo. End of story.

=====
D.G. 713