Hello from a new member

Hello all,

I just found this group and there seems to be alot of activity on it - that's cool! Thought I'd introduce myself and say I posted some pictures of my '73 Gremlin X in the photos area. The folder is called Tom's 73 X.  Drive train is a stock 401/auto combo out of a Jeep. The Gremlin is orginally a 304 car. I just finished up having the interior redone. Still have some mechanicals to do but it'll be ready to cruz in the coming year.

Glad to meet you all, Happy Holidays,

Tom Cloud

Do you Yahoo!?