Now I have 2 Gremlins......

Okay, I got the "free" Gremlin, it is a white 1974 auto w/a 232 I6,
blue interior. Body, lights, & grill good, little rust, glass good,
seats good, dash good. Good meaning 'in tact, no tears, breaks, etc.'
The other Gremlin, well....I bought it off ebay for $300. It is a
green 1974 Gremlin X, manual, looks like 258 I6. Cracked windshield,
ratty interior, but body good except for 1 rusty area. I want to
combine these 2 into 1 good one. Probably ditch both engines and go
with a V8. The Ambassador was gone when I went to get it, but there
is a junkyard here in town with several AMC's...maybe I will get
lucky and find a 401?