From: "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re: my cars w/pix

Do you have any project cars perhaps for sale kinda
cheap you'd be willing to let go of? I'd really like
to get a project going since funds will be an issue
over the next few years when I can go get my license.
-Dave

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx>

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/window%20stickers/AMC_fleet_7car_shot.jpg

http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/DonohueJavDesktop1024.jpg