Headers On Street Cars

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> > Date: 2003/12/18 Thu AM 05:58:09 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My cars - pics
> >
> > Headers are good for those who use thier cars for racing not if your gonna cruise with it or drive it alot i have em cuz my gremlin is heavily hotrodded >:)
> Bart

If those "Shortie" Headers that Tony Zamish & Randy Guynn keep talking about ever are made they probably would be just the thing for a street driven cruiser. Ample starter clearance, and strut bar bracket clearance. Hook them up to some of that new oval exhaust pipe for a little extra ground clearance and you should have a nice system that has alost no chance of bottoming out on a street cruiser.
"Doc"