Repo Air Dams for Hornet & Concord AMX's

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Eddie
>
> You ready to sell me that '77 Hornet/AMX front air dam off your Gremlin yet?
> : )
>
> Rick

Hey Eddie there is a part that needs to be repo'd. You can always find the flares but not the front air dam for the 77 & 78 AMX's. My friend with the 78 Concord AMX was trying to have one repo's at a fiberglass place in Pa. but they said to make the mold that they would end up destroying the original. It dosen't make sense to me, but that is what he was told. I don't know what happened as he moved to Florida and became disgusted and sold all his AMC stuff and bought 2 new cheap Ricers. He was a music teacher and didn't do any of his own work.
"Doc"