Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Owners

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership

> From: "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/15 Mon PM 03:23:34 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: $100.00 pANTS / $60.00 sHIRTS / Pet Ownership
>
> simmer down Dave,i don't wanna see this subject spiral down to figting over whos woodrows bigger,whos broad has the biggest knockers and my brother can french curl 300 lbs ect.lets keep it civil :)
Bart
I'm tellin' you he ain't pussywhipped. No way in hell.
I think it is time to drop this subject, but still, he
just put about $200,000 into this house with a new
addition and full gut-out and put all new stuff in, so
I can understand why he is holding off on the cars for
now, as he has a few more things he needs to finish
first, like paying the bills for the renovation and
his new job. He stopped working on one of the cars
because he needed a part or a tool or something and
then he met my now stepmother. So the car definately
came first. That and he wants to leave a few projects
around for me.

BTW: I noticed it this morning, so I figured I'd
mention it. I looked out the back door of my house and
saw it.

When I was about 4 or so, I got my hands on some spray
paint.. I had(still have) one of those little yellow
and orange plastic push cars for small kids.. I
painted the AMC logo on the back of it, and it also
has a bunch of bumper stickers on it, LOL. I've been
an AMC enthusist for longer than I can remember! Literally!

=====
D.G. 713