Still Recovering

Still recovering from my bought with bronkitus. The new Hornet is still at the glaziers, I figure I won't get it back till Monday. Even if it is done later today I have no way of picking it up. At least I got it there so it was inside for the last day and a half with the torential rain we had. Probably would have had 12 inches of water in the hatch area if I didn't get it there before the rain. So for my AMC fix today I decided to work on a Rebel Machine model I have. I have been looking for one since 1988 and just got one 5 months ago.
"Doc"