Today's the Day

I been confined to the house since the Dr's visit monday morning. I still feel terrible but this is only day 3 of bronkitus, usally I start to recover after day 4. But any how my son dug out the Hornet from the snow last night so I can take it to the glazier this morning. Luckily he is oly 6 blocks away and a freinds wife is going to pick me up and drive me home. I wonder what she will be driveing? Probably the 70 Javelin. I haven't ridden in a pre 71 Javelin in years.
"Doc"