Re: Door locks

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Oostveen" <coostv@xxxx> wrote:
> Duh, I never thought of going to a lock smith!!
>
> Thanks Doc.

Sometimes we can't see the obvious. The reason I mentioned it was I am doing all the locks in my new Hornet. Somebody screwed up the all the locks. The same key was for the glove box, hatch lock and both doors and then there was a seperate GM key for the Ignition switch. Between me and my son we have 6 cars so to lighten up my key ring and make things easier for me I am keying the new Hornet the same as my original one. Now the glove box key and the hatch key are the same and the doors will match the ignition switch like they are suposed to when I get the tumbler Rick sent me keyed and installed.
"Doc"