Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SNOW

When I moved to Michigan, I can remember commenting on the exquisite cars seen on the roads. The quality of those rides compared to the ones I would only see at car shows in Texas. When the first winterarrived, it dawned on me why there were so many fine rides.......the owners had plenty of time to work on them since there isn't much of anything else you can do in the winter.

Doc, how many children do you have? Any grandkids?

Ya'll keep warm........

Rick