SNOW

Yesterdays snow caused some real problems here. Luckily for me I went out and was back inside long before it started. My oldest son closed his business due to weather cancelations, it took my wife 5 hours to get home from work. My youngest son had to leave his Javelin at work and get a ride home. We are now waiting for the second round to hit today. I was the lucky one not haveing to go out in this carp. I got one Hornet in the garage, along with my son's project Javelin and my other Hornet and Malibu in the street, probably buried by the city snow plows by now. It's going to be a couple of fun days this weekend.
"Doc"