Re: Snow's Comeing

 I not only remember the Blizzard of 77 but the brutal cold it was
all winter. I worked as a mechanic in construction at the time and
also had to do snow plowing as part of my job also, besides being an
extra truck driver when the boss rented out dump trucks to haul snow
for the city.
> "Doc"

Fortunatly I was a young one at the time. Never realized the actuall
pain in the rear it was, but only that it made for some great
sledding and fort making. Rod