OT But It Worked For Me

I drive a 77 Malibu as a winter beater and when I don't want to take my Hornet's somewhere. I noticed a hesitation when the car was cold going into reverse and then going into drive at times when it was cold. I added some Lucas trans treatment to it, followed the directions and the next day when I went to use the car the problem was gone and that was 2 weeks ago. I just added some to the new Hornet today as a preventative measure. I'd rather spend some money and put this in an old Chevy and have the money I would spend on a trans job or another beater on one of my Hornet's
"Doc"