Free To Who Ever Need Some

With the onslaught of bad weather I have to get the leak in my hatch window fixed in the next week. The glazier doing the job was apprehensive about the condition of the stainless trim clips when he takes the car apart. Not wanting to tie up the car and his shop he sugested I go to a local autobody supply store I deal with and see about buying some. Rich sent me a few for the front windshield trim a few days ago, but god only knows how many are bad in the hatch window. Anyhow I went to the supply place and they matched up the clip. A box of 100 for 16$. It works for me as I have 2 Hornets and the 2 Javelins my son has uses the same clips. A 100 is more than we will ever use, so anyone needing any just let me know and i'll send you some.
"Doc"