Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Happy Thanksgiveing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Happy Thanksgiveing

Doc

I have had no luck finding the steering column yet. I just can't remember what I did with it. There is no way that I got rid of it so I know it has tobe here somewhere.

By the way, I found my copy of the STREET SCENE MAGAZINE I told you about. It was dated October 1977 and included an article on the '77 Street MachineNationals.........including a photo of a Hornet from Yonkers, New York.

Sure is a small world, isn't it?

Since I know my Gremlin was at the 77 Nationals, I'll have to plan on attending the 2007 Nationals.........if it's still around.

T spent some time in the garage yesterday working a little on the Gremlin. This morning, the temperature was around 29 degrees. It will have to warm up before I go into the garage today.

You mentioned repairing plastic pieces. My dash is cracked between the steering column and the instrument panel. What could I use to glue it back together and get a strong repair? Let me know.

Rick