Another Part Needed For The New Hornet

A new problem developed yesterday as I went to the locksmith to have a new ignition switch tumbler key'd to the door locks. Aparently all the replacement ignition switch tumblers now sold are for only GM keys and can't be key'd to the AMC door locks. So what I need now is an old AMC ignition switch tumbler for the internals so the new tumbler can be made to work with the AMC key used in the door locks. Anyone got an old one? It dosen't even have to have a key as the locksmith says all he needs are the internals to make everything work. Thanks.
"Doc"