Re: Me & My Hornet

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Hey Doc
>
> I went to the salvage yard today. The package is on the way. The piece is not
> perfectbut considering it's age, it looks okay. Hope you can use it. The
> molding clips and the stainless piece is in there also.
>
> That is a sharp looking Hornet you have there. You must be proud of it.
>
> Rick

Thanks Rick, sorry somehow I think I posted your name as Rich previously. Beleve me I am a wiz at plastic restoration. I been buiding model cars for 46 years and a lot of my knowledge about plastic models transfers over to plastic interior parts. Thanks for the kind words about my Hornet, I bought it new and have had pic's of it in 2 national magazines back in 1977 when I drove from NY to St. Paul Minn. for the NSRA Street Machine Nationals. I also have a complete set of 77 AMX fender flares and rear louver which is not on the car in that pic. The new 74 Hornet that I just bought 7 weeks ago is the one I have been needing these parts for.
"Doc"