Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Dash Part Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet Dash Part Needed

Yes I am a CAMO member. I was at the show this year. I will see what I can find for your part do you have a pic of an ac one to be sure to get the right one.

et> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
>  If it is the same as a gremlin I know where there is one in a barn at a junk yard. I am going by there soon if you want me to get it for you. How much do you wanna pay so I know what to give the guy. Not sure what shipping would be from 06451..... O ya, what color ?

> DAVIS
>
> amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have an extra unmolested center dash panel? The previous owner butchered the one in my new Hornet to put in an aftermarket radio. I could repair it but it will be a real pain so i'd rather just replace it.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yes the center section from a Gremlin will fit. I'd pay 15$ + shipping for a unmolested one with no cracks. I would prefer a black one and it has to be from an A/C car, but if it is not black I can always paint it, but from an A/C car is a must. I see you are from Ct, I am from Yonkers, N.Y. The piece couldn't weigh more than 3 model car kits. It usually cost me around 5-6$ depending where in the country I send them USP. Do you belong to the Ct. AMO? or attend their show in August. I have attended their show every year since 2000. Thanks Davis
"Doc"