Hatch Gasket Installed

I said before that the profile of the Kennedy American repo gasket was right on the other day when I removed the old one. Today I felt better and even if I did'nt it was a beautiful warm day so I had to install it as it is going to rain tomrrow afternoon. I was nervous as to the length of the gasket, but that fear turned out to be unfounded. It almost fit perfectly as I only had to trim 1/4 inch off for a perfect fit. A highly recomended replacement product in my opinion, but it is a little pricy at 54$ or so includeing shipping but well worth the money in my book. One more minor repair finished. Now to have the new ignition tumbler and both door locks keyed alike to my other Hornet tomorrow. Some ass put a GM tumbler in it and and had that key only works the ignition while the other key opened the doors and hatch. I now have the glove box and the hatch keyed alike to my other Hornet. Now it's time for the ignition and the doors. I may seem like a real pain but I have gotten used to my other unmolested Hornet in the last almost 30 years and I will make this one the way it was originaly made and everything to work properly.
"Doc"