Hatch Gasket Replacement

Who said AMC cars were'nt built right? It took me 2 1/2 hours to remove the old hatch gasket and clean the track of old glue. By that time it was 4:30pm and the sun was going down so I decided since it was not going to rain over night or until Tue. so they say I decided to quit for the day and install it Sat. morning when I don't have to rush. Then I can also install the new manual hood latch to replace the broken cable operated one.
"Doc"