From: amc74hornet
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 7:03 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bad Weather from Texas to New York

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> We were lucky here in southeast Texas........only three inches of rain but a
> lot of tree limbs down.
>
> I'll be working on the Gremlin this weekend. Hopefully my "honey do" list
> won't be too bad.
>
> Rick

Luckily part of my "Honey Do" list involves working on the Hornet. Now I can install some of the parts I have rebuilt/repaired and get them out of the house. I got to get that new hatch gasket gasket in this afternoon when it warms up. The high winds and driveing rain made it into the trunk area. Luck'ly it is not carpeted.
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

------=_NextPart_000_00B3_01C3AFFF.B07AE070

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Doc: I have been looking for some rear hatch
rubber. Where did you get yours. Mark&nbsp; ( Cold In Minnesota )</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV
style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
<A title=AMC74HORNET@xxxx
href="mailto:AMC74HORNET@xxxx";>amc74hornet</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A
title=BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, November 21, 2003 7:03
AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bad
Weather from Texas to New York</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><TT>--- In <A
href="mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>,
<A href="mailto:Plumpy72@A";>Plumpy72@A</A>... wrote:<BR>&gt; We were lucky
here in southeast Texas........only three inches of rain but a <BR>&gt; lot of
tree limbs down.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I'll be working on the Gremlin this weekend.
Hopefully my "honey do" list <BR>&gt; won't be too bad.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
Rick<BR><BR>Luckily part of my "Honey Do" list involves working on the Hornet.
Now I can install some of the parts I have rebuilt/repaired and get them out
of the house. I got to get that new hatch gasket gasket in this afternoon when
it warms up. The high winds and driveing rain made it into the trunk area.
Luck'ly it is not carpeted.<BR>"Doc"<BR><BR></TT><BR><BR><TT>To
to:<BR>BaadAssGremlins-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR><BR></TT><BR><BR><TT>Your
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo! Terms of Service</A>.</TT>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<tt>
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
BaadAssGremlins-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

</BODY></HTML>