Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bad Weather from Texas to New York

Doc: I have been looking for some rear hatch rubber. Where did you get yours. Mark  ( Cold In Minnesota )
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 7:03 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Bad Weather from Texas to New York

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@A... wrote:
> We were lucky here in southeast Texas........only three inches of rain but a
> lot of tree limbs down.
>
> I'll be working on the Gremlin this weekend. Hopefully my "honey do" list
> won't be too bad.
>
> Rick

Luckily part of my "Honey Do" list involves working on the Hornet. Now I can install some of the parts I have rebuilt/repaired and get them out of the house. I got to get that new hatch gasket gasket in this afternoonwhen it warms up. The high winds and driveing rain made it into the trunk area. Luck'ly it is not carpeted.
"Doc"