Re: [BaadAssGremlins] DEPRESSION!!!!!

WOW!
Glad to see Im not the only poor sob tryin to get there Gremlin
done. Ive had mine tubbed for about a year now and Ive only test
drove it(about 1/8th mile) each time since and only about 4 times. I
have the interior pretty done and the 4 point cage is in it. My
Brand X motor is gettin built for a blower and will run me 5-6 grand
before its done. That will take some time.
Plumpy.
Love that chopped Gremlin of yours. Took some real stones to take
that project on. Cant wait to see it done.
AMC74 Hornet.
Id like to see some pics of your ride also. Im in Southern Ohio. Its
not freezing yet, but its really crappy and rainy though.
Cya all later, Rod
P.S. My pics are in the photo section under Hemmigremmie. Check em
out. Comments welcomed.