[BaadAssGremlins] SEATBELTS - BLUE FOR A 76 X! ALSO BATTERY TRAY!

[BaadAssGremlins] SEATBELTS - BLUE FOR A 76 X! ALSO BATTERY TRAY!

Looking for a battery tray, low price, solid, rust is
okay as long as its only small surface. Ready for
paint is cool too.

Most importantly: SEATBELTS!!! I need blue
seatbelts(front driver and passenger) for a 76 Grem X.
A crappy picture of what they look like(the cut ones
in my car)

http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/Seatbelt.gif

Thanks.

=====