Josh's Gremlin for sale

On 3 Nov 2003 at 13:45, BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Date sent: 3 Nov 2003 13:45:38 -0000
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 119
Send reply to: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 00:27:49 -0000
From: "Josh" <formula421@xxxx>
Subject: Gremlin Pics

For those interested in the car, there are pics in the Photo section
under Josh's Gremlin. Thanks to everyone interested....BTW I will be
looking for a more solid example after i sell this one. :)

Don't get your nighties' all up in knots Gremsters -
I've just about got him talked out of this debalkle -

He needs a good shell - and may have two locations
that we'll check out when I get upstate - Josh is 1 hour
55min. North of my location ...... right around the State Capitol
of Albany .

Brien.
NEW YORK