holy smokes didn't mean to stir things up

holy smokes didn't mean to stir things up

with the help of vendors I have gotten I have already been convinced
to do up the original 360. So you can all relax, I wanted to keep
the amc just needed assistance in finding good hi po parts. Are
fiberglass fenders acceptable upgrades, how about a ford 9"? anyway
I am new to the amc ranks need an education.