Re: [BaadAssGremlins]SC/"350" Hornets... :P LOL will trade Xmembers!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins]SC/"350" Hornets... :P LOL will trade Xmembers!

> You go septic pumping a GM into that engine bay -
> yank out those V8 crossmembers and use the 6 cyll.
> units to butcher up for those Biscayne buBBlers
..... sane people NEED THOSE AMC V8 CROSSmembers @!

I agree with Bart on this one...if you're determined
to put Chevy Bowties in them, PLEASE don't butcher the
original V-8 engine crossmembers! I currently have a 6
member out of a car already that I can mail you in
trade for your V-8 one( heh heh, pays to have
6-cylinder parts around, eh, Bart??? ), just in case
you're interested. Either way, you'll have to weld
something up to make it fit, and it'd be a DAMN SHAME
to ruin those original V-8 cross members. PLEASE don't
do it!

Jerry in Virgina
hi-po 6-cylinder head under construction for my '74
232 Gremlin...