SC/360 pics...Parts car looks like it has racing stripes...

SC/360 pics...Parts car looks like it has racing stripes...

 Yeah, they look like resto projects. How bad is the parts car? The
parts car ( white one ) looked like it had 'racing stripes', I think
it was shadows from the power lines overhead, but it's in exactly the
right places to make it look " racy ". LOL. You can see the lines
even on the front bumper. Not a bad effect! Maybe we can mail you a
360 motor. LOL. what state are you located in?

Jerry in Virginia
8 Gremlins, 1 Hornet, 1 Pacer, 7 other AMCs...