From: "David G." <servermaster13@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 8:46 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Possibly building a 360 up for a 76 Grem X - need
parts list

Looking to build up a 360 for a 76 Grem X sooner or
later, and would like a list of parts ill need and
work ill need to do. Just wanna know what im in for.
Also the engine i heard was last knocking, so need to
include those parts/work too. So please if u have some
time and can help me out with what ill need to do.
Just curious, not demanding an explaination or
anything :P - GrEmLiN

=====
D.G. 713