New files loaded

Hi everyone, this has nothing to do with Gremlins but all aMCs, some of you
might like to check out some of the new files I have loaded onto my website:
Here are some recently added new files on my website:
Decoding Your VIN
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/VIN%20numbers%2055-96
.htm

Decoding Your Metal Door Tag:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/doortagid.htm

Decoding Your Metal Valve Cover Tag:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/valvecoverid.htm

About Your 68-70 AMX Dash serial Number:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/amx_dash_plaques.htm

What is "Go Pack???"
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/go_package.htm

Engine Casting Numbers:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/engine_casting_number
s.htm

To see the whole list, go to www.planethoustonamx.com then click on "parts"
then scroll down.
See you,
Eddie Stakes
PS: still have both Gremlins for sale:
ALSO JUST IN JULY 2003: Two Gremlins, one 74 X, one 76, neither run, but
both complete, $600 each:
http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/b0/1615897.html;jsessionid=ep.com-97bc%3A3f1e1897%3A9
1bd2755958a97b

http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/b0/1615899.html;jsessionid=ep.com-97bc%3A3f1e1897%3A9
1bd2755958a97b
These are two cars I neither want, nor need, was just helping out a
financially strapped friend whose brother died. These would be a great first
AMC for someone, or a father/son project, or student car, or better yet, a
drag car!

If link above don't work, email me directly at
eddiestakes@xxxx and request 74 X or 76 Gremlin photos and
will send about a dozen your way. $600 each or $1000/pair; lost my job Aug
1st so reducing my AMC collection......