Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gas question and a bye bye!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gas question and a bye bye!

Rod,  I know this may be a dumb observation, but do you have a vent and return line on this fuel cell.  Even a blocked vent line could mess up your fuel delivery and make the engine miss and starve for fuel.  Just my two cents.    The Mix